Did you know there’s more to the cat eye than just one eyeliner look? Well now you do! Keep reading for a tutorial and video on how to create these four winged eyeliner looks.
To get Elena’s full makeup look start by following these steps:
- Apply Copper Wind PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the White Fan Brush.
- Apply Mist from the limited edition Celebrate Eye Shadow Trio all over your eyelid, lash line to brow bone, by gently patting it on with the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Apply Toast all over your eyelid, by gently patting it on with the Chisel Shader Brush
- Apply Port in your crease and the outer corner of your eye, using the Crease Brush; blend well.
- Finish any of these eyeliner looks using PureLash Extender & Conditioner and your choice of mascara.
- Apply Katarina PureMoist Lipstick to your lips followed by Kir Royale PureGloss Lip Gloss.
Classic cat eyeliner
To create the classic cat eyeliner look, apply Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner with the Angle Liner/Brow Brush by swooping from inside out and extend just slightly past your top lash line.
Full cat eyeliner
To create the full cat eyeliner look, start by following the steps of the classic cat eyeliner look, then apply Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner with the Angle Liner/Brow Brush with a very thin line along the bottom lash line, stop where lashes stop and do not line the tear duct.
Smoky winged eyeliner
To create the smoky winged eyeliner look, follow all of the above steps, then thicken the top line using the Angle Liner/Brow Brush; keep the line thin along bottom. Smudge with the Smudge Brush to create a more smoky look.
Retro winged eyeliner